Leaky Faucet Repair & Replacement Experts
From brushing your teeth to washing the dishes, plumbing fixtures get a lot of use day-to-day. When you have problems or need new ones, it’s important to consult a professional. A1 Plumbing Works can repair or replace all your bathroom and kitchen faucets and fixtures with the high-quality craftsmanship Hobbs home and business owners have depended on for over years.
Bathroom Faucet Repair & Replacement Made Easy
Leaky faucets can be tricky to repair without the right tools save the hassle and call A1 Plumbing Works, we’ll take care of it for you quickly. Or if you’d like to update those old 70’s style faucets to a new sleek style our Hobbs plumbing company can update your faucets quickly and easily. One of the biggest reasons people get their faucets replaced is because they are tired of the crusted hard water minerals that have taken over their faucet. If you’re tired of hard water stains and buildup we have a full line of water softeners to eliminate your water problems.
Plumbing fixtures come in all shapes and sizes, making it difficult to find the perfect size for your plumbing. In many cases, they require specific fittings in order to operate correctly. A1 Plumbing Works can replace the full spectrum of bathroom faucets and fixtures.
Kitchen Faucet Repairs & Replacements
Kitchen faucets get the most use in your home so they can have more problems over time. Plus they are a necessity to your home, you expect and need them to work properly. When they aren’t call our plumbing service, there are always new exciting options when it comes time to replace. Your kitchen faucet is the centerpiece to your kitchen, its probably the most used faucet in your home aside from your shower faucet. Because of that it is more likely to have issues and repairs from normal wear and tear. Your kitchen faucet is cleaned a lot more frequently than your bathroom or shower faucets because it’s a visible fixture in your kitchen. For the reasons above most people replace their faucets more frequently than any other faucet in their home. You can count on us to be here when you need to repair or replace this important fixture in your home. We are able to offer you the latest models and features in kitchen faucets that are compatible with your plumbing set up.
Problems When Replacing Shower Faucets
If your shower faucet handle breaks, you may think its a quick fix, but before you run out to the hardware store to get a shiny new faucet here are some things you need to know:
- Not all shower faucets are the same – Unless you replace your shower handle with the same or very similar handle you may find yourself with a larger project on your hands.
- Shower valves may be different – If you remove the faucet fixture you’ll see a shower valve behind the wall that controls the faucet. If you purchase a new handle that is different from what you previously had the new handle may not align with the old shower valve.
- Shower valve replacement requires a qualified plumber – If you want to update your old, broken shower faucet with a shiny new updated model, we are here to help. As we mentioned above a shower faucet replacement can be more complicated than just replacing the handle. A shower valve replacement can require several hours to replace.
Common causes of a leaky faucet
- Damaged Parts -A slow dripping faucet left unfixed can eventually cause damage to the brass parts of a faucet, causing more repairs.
- Worn Out Cartridge – Faucet leaks are commonly found in the cartridge. While the cartridges or seats are usually durable they can wear out from normal wear and tear.
- High Water Pressure – Excessive water pressure can put more wear and tear on your faucets causing the cartridge or seat to breakdown.