Water Heater Experts
Water Heater Repair, Installation, and Upgrades
Finding out you are without hot water can be an extremely unpleasant experience, especially in the colder months. When your hot water heater breaks, you need a qualified plumber. With years of dedicated service throughout Hobbs, Lovington, Eunice, Jal and Tatum, you can depend on A1 Plumbing Works to resolve your water heater problems quickly.
Water Heater Services
Our plumbing service is the fastest response in town, offering emergency plumbing service for your water heater repairs and replacements and same day service in most cases.
- Repairs – When you don’t have hot water you need help fast. Turn to us for your water heater repairs.
- Installation – Our expert plumbers in Hobbs can install any type of water heater needed for your home or business.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Our plumbing service offers full service for tankless water heaters, from upgrades to repairs and replacements.
Extend the life of your water heater
Your water heater typically doesn’t require any maintenance but the tips below can help extend the life and improve the performance of your water heater.
- Flush your water heater – Flush your water heater once a year to remove sediment buildup. However, if your water heater is older than 4 years call us to flush.
- Adjust Temperature – Reducing your water heater’s temperature can save energy. Refer to your owner’s manual to adjust thermostat or call A1 Plumbing Works.
- Get a Water Softener – A water softener removes hard water, greatly reducing the sediment in a water heater.
We Stand Behind Our Work 100%
To ensure that you receive the best quality work, we offer a full one year warranty on our craftsmanship. Product warranties are also supplied on water heaters upon installation. Product warranties vary by manufacturer.